On July 22-23, 2021, the Send Institute Missiologist Council held a two-day summit to discuss and develop a framework for how to create effective city-based networks and collaborative strategies across North American cities. We will use this framework at this upcoming think tank to facilitate shared learning among collaborative networks across North America. Some of the groups that are speaking into this think tank include:
- City to City North America
- The Chicago Partnership
- Houston Church Planting Network
- Surge Network
- Christ Together
- Tampa Underground Network
- Send Network
- Lausanne North America
Participants will be a part of:
- Sharing best practices. We will “pop the hood” of our organizations to share processes that we are seeing as effective practices.
- Ideating with high-level practitioners. We will facilitate time to think about better ways to create collaborative groups for city-reaching through church planting.
- Design and collaboration. We will facilitate collaboration beyond our two days together and plan how to proliferate city-reaching and collaboration movements.
Given the design of the meeting, it is highly recommended that you attend with at least a team of two people with the hopes of reflecting the diversity of your group, including age and gender if possible. Ideally, this person is already an emerging leader within your group.
Meeting Location (In-Person Only)
Wheaton College Billy Graham Center
500 College Ave
Wheaton, IL, 60187
Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago-Carol Stream (Wheaton)
150 S Gary Ave
Carol Stream, IL 60188
- Mon, September 13, 01:00 pm – 06:00 pm, Think Tank Day #1
- Tue, September 14, 08:00 am – 02:00 pm, Think Tank Day #2 + Planning
This think tank is a service to you and your organization and is provided at no additional cost to you, outside your travel and lodging. Because of this, we ask that you attend the entire event and plan your travel schedule to accommodate the full schedule.
The think tank is limited in capacity. Please RSVP by Friday, August 20, 2021 to confirm your participation.